I had the opportunity to attend the MAC Warehouse Sale for this spring. I spent a bit more this time but I got some really lovely stuff!
- 2 Mac #20 lashes
- 2 Mac #38 lashes
- 5 Mac eye shadows
From left to right
-Bold & Brazen "frosty light copper"
-Mont Black "black with flecks of glitter"
-Et Tu Bouquet "metallic pink"
-Matte shadow in Signed Sealed "dark burgundy brown"
-Smoke & Diamonds "frosty dirty taupe"
- Sun Rush
- Bronze Hero
- Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Foundation in Expresso... This is not my color but this is the perfect color to mix with my other Bobbi Brown foundation.
- Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 foundation NW45
Swatch of Bronze Hero. It's really pretty. Click pic
- Mac lipglass "Style warrior"
- Mac monogram lipglass "Distinguished"
- 2 Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Gloss
- Mac Lustre lipstick in "Lovin' it" (great nude!)
I got two 5-piece Holiday eyes sets! These colors are very pretty :) If you didn't know colors are in for spring 2010.
On the left:
- Rose is a Rose
- 6 Devil May Dare Warm eye shadows
That was my haul not as big as other but I'm saving up for the next sale in June!
What do you guys think of the haul?
Do you have any of these products?