How cute are these mini brushes?!?
The first thing I noticed was the soft bristles.
- The bamboo handle has a low impact on the earth’s resources as it is a highly sustainable plant. According to Wikipedia "Bamboos are also the fastest growing woody plants in the world".
- The synthetic taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free. Synthetic brushes are perfect for wet products because the bristles don't cake together :)
- The sleek ferrule is made from recycled aluminum.
These brushes are smaller than the palm of your hand and made out of natural & recycled materials.
It can be used on:
- Lips: To apply your favorite gloss or lipstick. (*Tip: They are small enough to get out lipstick from a tube that is almost finished)
- Face: To apply your concealer to your problem areas.
- Eyes: To apply cream shadows or eyeliner.
- Brows: To fill them in.
I would recommend these because they are small enough to fit in your make up bag. My favorite part about them is the fact that they can be washed and used over and over!
Ecotools can be found at your local drug store. If your Canadian they are sold at Zellers, Walmart & shoppers. Also check out The Makeup Mix shop for Eco Tools.
Disclaimer: I was not paid for this review. These brushes were sent to me by The Makeup Mix shop.