- Ecotools is a eco friendly product that is inexpensive. This is from the 6 piece brush kit. The blush brush is super soft & good for the environment :)
- Maybelline XXL 24 hour mascara. This mascara builds volume on my lashes and lasts a long time without flaking on my lower lid.
- Mac Lustre Drops in Sun Rush. The ultimate highlighter for EVERY skintone. This is a peachy bronze with gold pearl.. gorg!
- Maybelline Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black. This is amazing! The staying power is crazy, I use mine as a base. I kid you not I can go through a whole day without it budging! Wooo
- Balmshell Lipgloss in Shopaholic. Super fab & Canadian! Click Here to read my previous review.
urbanebloc - Here and There, Fashion and Style Blog, Canadian Fashion, Canadian Fashion Blog, Toronto Fashion, Toronto Beauty, Toronto Culture, Toronto Street Style, Toronto Blogger
Curling Wand vs. Curling Iron - OK, so what’s the actual difference between a curling wand and a curling iron? And which one should you be using if you want to achieve those beautiful, bo...
16 hours ago