What do they do:
- The strips instantly pulls away oil and dirt build-up from your nose in just one use.
- Removes pores of build-up and blackheads.
- Helps reduce the appearance of pores with regular use.
- The strips comes in 8 or 14.
I know that the strips should be used once a week but I use them two - three times a month.
How to use:
- Remove strip from pouch.
- Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use.
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. (The strip won’t stick on a dry nose)
- Peel strip off plastic liner and apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch—like papier-mâché. Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward centre.
I'm always so fascinated with the end..like I can't stop staring! LOL
You can find these at your local the drug store:)
Have you use Biore deep cleansing pore strips?