- Not over-drying
- Not too harsh
- Doesn't burn
- Doesn't have big chunks
- Does disintegrate before I finish scrubbing
Look at that list. I feel like Goldilocks with all of my odd specifications!
I got the chance to try out a Microdermabrasion Pomegranate Scrub from Reviva Labs. We all know how popular Microdermabrasion is right now. If I can get it for $19.00 US and get multiple uses out of it.. I'm IN!
The Reviva Labs Microdermabrasion Pomegranate Scrub has some big claims:
Now even sensitive skin can enjoy microdermabrasion! With pure mild magnesium oxide, pomegranate, and soothing, calming organic oils. Reviva's microdermabrasion pomegranate scrub helps retexturize skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles or rough skin by featuring gentle magnesium oxide crystals and pomegranate instead of abrasive aluminum oxide. And to further avoid irritation as it exfoliates and removes impurities, our Micro Scrub induces a complex of organic oils. Cleanses in depth but gentle enough to use on even sensitive or acne skin.First impressions:
I didn't expect a moisturizer like consistency. Most of the scrubs I own are thick!
This was a nice change.
Doesn't it look like a good cream!
You can't tell but there is fine pieces of "sand" in there. It reminds me of the "sand" used in traditional microdermabrasion.
- The exfoliants didn't disintegrate after scrubbing. I think it was partly because of the moisturizer like formula.
- The best part was how a little bit went a long way.
- I didn't really smell any pomegranate in the product. For someone with sensitive skin, I found that to be more of a pro.
- Make sure that you don't have any lip gloss or balm on when you wash your face.
- Lightly steam your face before the microdermabrasion for a better result.
Would you be interested in using a product like this?