VERY stressful...unfortunately, I didn't have time to indulge in a lot of beauty products.
This July I will try to switch it up! So be sure to look out for that.
- Dove go fresh Body Mist in Nectarine and White Ginger scent-Perfect for anyone on the go. I can spray this like four times and it wont be overpowering.
- Korres Deluxe Size Body Butter in Fig- I use to refuse anything with figs in it.. Bad childhood memories..haha. The Shea butter and Figs makes my hands feel AMAZING!
- EOS lipbalm in Lemon- Huge thank you to Fabdiva20 she sent me a lovely package which included this lipbalm. I'm truly obsessed with how soft it makes my lips!
- Annabelle 4SHOW Eyeshadow in Tiger-Eye- All of these colors are perfect for my skin-tone. Click the picture for a HD close up.
- Diane Lai REJUVENATE- This was one of the first moisturizers which has not irritated my skin after prolonged use. If you have sensitive skin you will know how hard it is to find product that!
- H&M Organic Lipgloss- It was a $1.00 on sale! Amazing for low maintenance days because it`s long lasting.
- Vasanti Eye Wonder Cream- I currently don't have dark circles, wrinkles or puffiness. But dark eye circles run in my family, so I`m trying my best to prevent it before it occurs.
- Ecotools Powder Brush- Its amazingly soft, so why wouldn't it be a fav :)
Click the pictures for great close-ups: