First some background on Michel Germain:
- Canadian Company from Michel Germain a French-Canadian designer.
- Fragrances for men and women.
The scent is rich and long lasting. I usually spray it 1- 2 time(s) at 7am and I can still smell it at 8pm.
I did some research on why this perfume is a top seller and it all comes down to the three "notes".
- Top notes: The scents that are perceived immediately upon application of a perfume.
- Middle notes: The scent of a perfume that emerges just prior to when the top notes dissipate.
- Heart notes: The scent of a perfume that appears close to the departure of the middle notes.
- Top Notes: Wildberries, Sugar coated orange zest
- Middle Notes: Passion flower, Orange water flower, Jasmine
- Heart Notes: Fresh roasted almonds, Vanilla creme brulee, Sandalwood