Now that I'm going to start to do more FOTD's, smiling with whiter teeth would be a definite plus. I've heard a lot of good things about Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening System, so I decided to give it a try.
Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Kit. In as little as five minutes, right at home, you can begin to take advantage of the same process dentists use (oxygenating action) to gently but effectively lift away stains. Now with the bleaching power of Plus White, whitening will begin to work with the first application and you will see whiter brighter teeth within days!
Each kit comes with:
- Plus White Tartar Control Pre-Whitener Rinse
- Plus White One Step 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel
- A cap of the Plus White Tartar Control Pre-Whitener Rinse into a empty container.
- Then add three parts water to dilute the rinse.
- I swirled the contents around in my mouth for 3 minutes and then emptied.
- Brushed my teeth without toothpaste and then rinsed my mouth with water.
- Lastly, I put the Plus White One Step 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel into the mouthpiece.
I made sure that the gel did NOT get on my gums. I wiped off the excess with a q-tip. This is a product that has to be used for like a week or two to see results.
I tried it for three days and I didn't see a huge difference. I did not keep it on for more than 5 minutes each session. Although, it claims "for badly stained or yellow teeth, allow 15-20 minutes". I didn't think I fit that category.
I think I'll try it again at a later time to see if there will be a difference.
What do you guys think about whitening products?
Hate or love them?