I hope everyone had a great Valentine`s Day!
After taking to a few ladies on twitter, I noticed that some people are waiting for Friday & Saturday to have a date night. I decided to do the same and thought it would be cool to share my makeup bag.
This is not my daily bag. This is just a small bag for when I`m gone out for a few hours.
This is the perfect product to put on before you put on your lipstick. If you`re not into colour, wear it alone. It has with Shea Butter and Almond Oil to keep your lips super soft.
2. Make Up For Ever PRO Finish Foundation
If I need to touch up. This is all I need.
3. L`occitane Lavender Hand Cream The scent of lavender makes me calm. Plus this cream is amazing. It`s also enriched with shea butter and lavender essential oil from Haute-Provence.
4. Maybelline - Color Sensational® Vivids Lipstick in On Fire Red
Perfect vivid red for a night out.
5. Maybelline Rocket mascara
I hardly need a mascara touch up but If I do this is my go to mascara.
6. Tea Tree Oil Facial Blotting Tissues
I keep these handy to soak up my oily t-zone. Since they are made with tea tree oil it will control my blemishes.
Have you tried any of these products?