I'm excited new foundations are on the market. Dark/Deep toned girls like me are getting more options! This new combo is from Revlon. This is their Revlon Colorstay 2 in 1 Compact Makeup & Concealer (19.99 CAN).
- Black plastic packaging with concealer built in.
- Very unique concept because I'm always misplacing my concealer.
- Convenient to have everything all in on place.
Under the foundation there is a black tear shaped sponge and a mirror.
- 12 blendable shades to choose from.
- The formula is a "demi-matte".
- Definitely a medium-heavy coverage foundation- so it wouldn't be hard to build up coverage.
400 Caramel swatch
Foundation on the top
Concealer on the bottom.
Caramel is not my colour- So I can't test the wearability and sweat proof claims.
**I'm going to try to get my hands on the darkest colour and report back soon**
Have you tried this foundation yet?