I'm always on the hunt for a good brush cleaner! Issues I've had in the past are overpowering scents or it takes way to long for the brushes to dry. Let me say this first- In my opinion a cleanser doesn't substitute as a deep clean.
Mary Kay Brush Cleaner ($12.00 CDN) quick-drying cleaner removes makeup and really cleans your brushes.
- Helps to provide stay-true color between applications of different shades and textures.
- Helps condition bristles to protect your investment.
- Brushes feel new and perform like new after use.
- Keeps brushes smelling clean and fresh.
- Brushes dry in their original shape.
Directions on the bottle state that you should spray directly on the brush hairs. I prefer to spray directly on the paper towel. Then I sweep the brush back and forth to get the product out.
I really like how quick it gets the product out. Plus it smells really fresh!
I also tried it on a sponge brush. It worked but I do recommend deep cleaning sponges.
Are you a fan of brush cleaners?