Missiko.com is the place to go to get Hair Straighteners,Curling Irons & professional salon styling tools. With several brands at your finger tips, you can select anything from their Corioliss Hair Straighteners to a dryer from Elchim for a low price.
I remember the first time I tried a Corioliss Wand Ceramic Curling Iron back in early 2010. I loved the look and hated the price. I could never justify spending over $250.00 on it, even if I was in love. Missiko.com offers the same curler for $99.99 plus FREE Shipping!
Corioliss Wand Curling Iron Features:
- Tourmaline infused ceramic barrel emits far infrared heat technology to lock in moisture.
- Heat Proof Glove Included in Package
- Fast heat up time and high temperature performance.
- Negative ion technology eliminates static resulting in hair that is soft, silky and shiny.
- Professional 360 degrees swivel cord
- Clipless design.
This is NOT your typical curling iron. I love the fact that it's possible to control the curl pattern. With my past curling irons there was only one option- tight Shirley Temple curls. Not 2011 friendly at all.
In this picture I held the curl for five seconds. It ended up looking very beachy:
I repeated the process all around my head. I also combed out the back curls with my fingers.
The finished look with my EXTREME baby face:
If you have been debating whether or not to get a Curling wand, I'd definitely recommend the Ceramic Wand Curling Iron!