I honestly have anywhere from two to five minutes in the morning (If I'm lucky) to do my makeup. Liner is a huge part of my routine. I need it to last long, not smudge or even fade. Nothing is more disturbing than looking at yourself four hours into your shift and noticing raccoon eyes. Definitely not cute.
I'm proud to report back that MUFE Aqua Eyes Collection is honestly all I needed.
Waterproof, smudge-proof, and fade-proof, Aqua Eyes is an award-winning, creamy, long-lasting eyeliner that truly stays put.
This set contains:
- Full Size Aqua Eyes in Mat Black 0L (black)
- 5 x Travel-size Aqua Eyes in Dark Grey 21L (dark metallic grey), Iridescent Navy Blue 3L (navy blue sheen), Blue With Green Highlights 12L (metallic teal blue), Pearly Brown 2L (golden brown sheen), Purple 11L (metallic purple)
Aqua Eyes Liner Breakdown:
Consistency/ Color Pay off:
- Creamy- They glide on smoothly.
- Rich Vibrant colors- You don't need to go over your line twice.
- Long Lasting - Over eight hours: They last my whole shift!
- Smudge-proof - It didn't smudge on my lid.
These liners truly live up to the hype. I've tried a lot of eyeliners and currently these are working out the best for me. I gravitate towards the black because I work in an office but it's good to know that I have colors to switch it up with on Friday and the weekends.
At the price of $40.00 CDN which equals $6.67 is a great deal for variation six great liners.
Ladies this is a Limited Edition item!
So rush to your local Sephora to pick one up ASAP.
Have you tried these liners before?