If you haven't already noticed, I'm a very picky person. Especially when it comes to skin care.
There are so many products out with unbelievable claims.
|Photo credit: Lubin Tasevski / Andrea Hunter|
After walking around the party seeing ladies with a green masks drying on their hand, I decided to check GLAMGLOW out. I was met by a nice lady who gave me some claims which in my opinion sounded too good to be true.
Designed as a 10-minute professional ‘facial in a jar’ for behind-the-scenes use in Hollywood’s Entertainment, Music, Fashion & Award industries, for immediate camera- ready glowing skin. GLAMGLOW’s mud base is from the South of France Mediterranean Sea, home to glamorous Cannes, St. Tropez & Monaco. GLAMGLOW’s moisturizing collagen synthesis is for both men & women. Use a couple of times a week or simply when you need GLAM-tastic™ skin.
- Leaves skin noticeably radiant and glowing.
- Activates moisturizing collagen synthesis.
- Provides gentle resurfacing exfoliation.
- Helps to leave skin smoother, brighter and softer.
- Provides tighter skin texture and tighter pores.
- Helps to provide a more youthful appearance.
- Absorbs impurities without removing natural oils.
- Helps to protect against free radical damage.
If you have sensitive skin like me, I'll warn you it really tingles at first.
I contemplated washing it all off but the tingling subsided eventually. If you can't handle the tingle, I was told that you can keep the mask on for half of the recommended time.
I also love the fact that you can determine how much of a "scrub" you want.
The formula has green tea leaves in it which promotes anti-aging and gives you radiant skin. Who doesn't want that!!
GLAMGLOW Youth-Mud can be found at Sephora & Murale in Canada.