- Water is your best friend! Drink a lot to keep your skin hydrated.
- Take your showers in lukewarm water. If you're brave try cold water! Did you know that hot water can dry out your skin of its natural oils.
- Best time to hydrate your skin is after the shower when your skin is damp. The product absorbs quickly.
- Don't forget to exfoliate! It's not just your face that needs the TLC. It`s best way to remove dead skin.
- Petroleum Jelly is your friend. It's the quickest way to moisturize problem places like elbows and knees.
Vaseline Total Moisture Collection
Pure exracts + multi-layer moisture complex in Strays-3TM infuse moisture at the top, core and deep down surface layers, for healthy-looking skin that’s soft but never greasy. This everyday lotion absorbs quickly and penetrates deeply, which both feels good on skin and does good for your skin.
This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains Community Fair Trade shea butter and smells of fresh satsuma. 24-hour hydration Great for normal to dry skin Fresh satsuma scent.
Contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients to soothe and heal your baby's delicate, dry skin.
With babassu oil, sea salt and moisturising jojoba and mandarin oils. Scented with our Mist You Madly™ fragrance.