It's the Mary Kay® skinvigorate™($60.00 CDN).
I'm all for new skin care innovations which make my life easier. I think I've tried almost every single skin care device on the market but this is quite unique because of it's features.
- White & pink
- Small (perfect for travelling)
- Two-speed power brush
- Two brush heads in the package
I love it's small size but I think I'm more impressed with the two-speed options. I find that most skin care devices under $100 only come with one speed. That one speed is not suitable for every user. When my skin is overly sensitive using a device with one speed is the worst thing I can do. Now I can use my skinvigorate™on the lowest setting and not worry about anything.
Out of all of the brush heads I've tried, I have to say that these are one of the softest.
I'd recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin.
Mary Kay recommends four steps to get great skin this holiday season:
- Remove eye makeup
- Wet face/brush head and apply favourite Mary Kay® cleanser to face
- Turn on speed control to the speed you prefer
- Use gentle motions on cheeks, nose, chin and forehead (approximately 15 seconds per area); avoid eye area
Would you use a skincare device like this?